Personal Care Attendant (Permanent Part-Time or Casual)
Who we are
Fairway is an established and unique Not for Profit (Stand-Alone) 65 bed Aged Care Facility in Sandringham.
The history of fairway is essentially connected to the bayside area. It is a triumph of committed local community members who in the mid 1980’s identified a need for high quality aged residential care that captured the spirit of the bayside community. Fairway offers the highest quality clinical care and an innovative commitment to overall resident wellbeing.
We are looking for motivated and passionate Personal Care Assistants to join our team and help us to deliver care that enhances our resident’s well-being.
Shifts and varying hours are available for morning, evenings, and nights. Often there are also opportunities to pick up extra shifts. Weekend shifts are also on offer.
You can expect to work as part of our team to:
- Deliver outstanding personal care to our residents.
- Assist residents with activities of daily living.
- Help our residents with daily nutrition and hydration.
- Maintain accurate documentation of residents’ daily care notes.
- Provide comfort and joy to our residents with dignity and respect.
We are looking for candidates with the following
We are open to all levels of applicant experience, from those who are starting their journey in aged care to those with years’ of experience. We require a minimum of Certificate III in Individual Support or equivalent.
What’s on offer
- A fantastic working environment which is light and bright
- Above award pay
- Generous salary packaging providing up to $18,850 tax free
- Flexible shifts options
- Annual service recognition
- Comprehensive induction and orientation and ongoing professional development
Are you interested in this role? If so, please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org